1/2 day. This is an in-house course that can be delivered on-site or off-site.
WHO IS THIS FOR
This course is intended for Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers of any level who have a limited understanding of Lean Startup techniques relating to the validation phase and the process to get to Product-Market Fit.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
After completion of this course you will have the knowledge and skills helping you to validate product-market fit for your new product or service, a Critical Success Factor for any business to ensure that there are real customers for their product before they make significant investment in product development or large scale production.
- Why product-market fit is a Critical Success Factor
- Introduction to Lean Startup techniques
- Introduction to the Lean Canvas
- Understanding your customer
- Understanding the problem you solve
- Confirming your solution solves the problem
- Analysing alternatives
- Interviewing and surveys
- Sales as a mechanism to confirm the fit and demand
- Customer retention
- Product-Market Fit
- Faking it
- Landing pages
- Temporary manual systems
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Printed copies of all materials and slides used in the course
- Electronic copies of all templates and worksheets used or demonstrated in the course
- Certificate of completion
- Credit towards the investment in other Multiplier courses
This course is a tailored training solution that will be customised for a specific customer’s needs. Pricing is dependent on the number of participants.
COURSE FACILITATOR – GEOFF BRASH
Geoff is an entrepreneur, investor and business mentor with significant experience in developing, marketing and selling advanced solutions for international markets. He is the founder of GBJ Innovation, working with various organisations, entrepreneurs, and startup companies to help startups succeed in New Zealand. Prior to GBJ Geoff was a co-founder of SLI Systems, a public company with customers worldwide, where he held positions of CFO, VP of Marketing, and VP of Business Intelligence. He is a board member of Canterbury Angel Investors and Trustee for the Ministry of Awesome. Geoff has served as the Programme Director of the Christchurch 2015 Lightning Lab Programme, Chair of the Canterbury Software Cluster, co-organiser of Startup Weekend Christchurch, a University of Canterbury Entre competition mentor. Geoff holds an MBA from Massey University.
Click here to email us or call us on 021-103-0194 for a free no obligation conversation about your needs.