© 2016 Multiplier Limited. All rights reserved. No materials on this website may be reproduced in any material form or transmitted to any persons without permission from Multiplier Limited.
Multiplier, Multiplier logo and tagline are trademarks of Multiplier Limited (“Multiplier”). All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You may use Multiplier trademarks to refer to Multiplier products or services, as long as such references are appropriate and consistent with these trademark guidelines:
- A Multiplier trademark should not be used in a manner that would suggest that the trademark is owned by a person or entity other than Multiplier.
- A Multiplier trademark must not be used in a way that makes a customer think that Multiplier sponsors or endorses another party’s product.
- If you use Multiplier trademarks on your website or refer to them in your printed marketing materials, you must provide a notice in your document that tells the reader who owns the trademark. Attribution is usually provided in the credit line of a printed document directly following a copyright notice. An example of proper attribution is: “Multiplier is a trademark of Multiplier Limited.”
- You may not use Multiplier trademarks on any of your promotional materials, including but not limited to merchandise such as t-shirts, bags, pens, keychains, golf balls or other items. You may not print our trademarks or logos on your business stationary or business cards.
Multiplier Limited (“Multiplier”, “we”), the owner of this website is committed to protecting your privacy.
In this Privacy Statement we disclose our information and privacy practices and notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website;
- The organization(s) collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
- How you can correct and/or update the information.
We update our Privacy Statement from time to time to stay current with changes in our business and to better serve you. We will let you know about material changes in this Privacy Statement by posting a notice on our website home page.
Collection and use of information by Multiplier
We collect the information we need for supporting our customers and for focusing our marketing efforts, such as names, email and street addresses, and registration codes. Email addresses may be used to send infrequent email messages informing our users about product upgrades (in particular, when they are entitled to free upgrades), communicating updated installation and product usage instructions, and for similar purposes.
We solicit testimonials from our users and post them on our website. This is always done with permission and for a defined period of time. The scope of personal information disclosed in these testimonials is always agreed with these individuals before we post any testimonials.
When we conduct monthly draws, we solicit information about winners and post it on our website. This is always done with permission and for a defined period of time. The winner receives the draw prize even if he or she decides not to give us such a permission. The scope of personal information disclosed about the winners is always agreed with these individuals before posting.
On certain occasions, we request additional information we need to improve our products, such as the operating system and version of the browser. This information is collected through our order forms.
We also collect web server statistical data that provides us with demographic information about the entire website audience. We use it to improve the our onlince service. This information is not traceable to individual visitors of our site.
We collect information from non-users, for example email addresses on download pages or “Tell Friends” pages. These emails addresses are only used for the purpose and under the conditions which are stated on respective pages.
Links to other sites
This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and recommends you refer to each website’s Privacy Statements.
Security of information
All the information we collect except the web server statistical data is stored offline (not on the website). We use security measures such as password access to computers and encryption of data files that protect the information from un-authorised access.
When you this website, a cookie may (but not necessarily will) be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. They help us keep track of the referral information used in our Partner Programs. These cookies do not contain any information that will identify you personally, such as your name, or sensitive information, such as your credit card number.
Online Forums and Blogs
Our Blogs and Online Forums are public. Please consider this before posting. Any information you release through these forums into public domain will be considered non-private and non-copyright information. We may use this information for market research, product improvement and other purposes.
We will take all precautions to protect your privacy even if you make personally identifiable or sensitive information publicly available by participating in our online forums. For example, we will not disclose/sell/rent your your email address to third parties.
If you wish to become a registered member of our Forums, you will need to let us know your email address. The email address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one). We will not share your email address with third parties and we will not use it for any other purposes unless you provide it to us elsewhere (e.g. when you download our software) or make it publicly available through our online forums.
Other important issues
- We do not share, sell or rent your personally identifiable information to outside third parties. Confidential information will only be disclosed due to law or court demands.
- We do not supplement your information with any outside third parties.
Contacting the web site and updating the information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please email us.