1/2 day. This is an in-house course that can be delivered on-site or off-site.
WHO IS THIS FOR
This course is intended for Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers of any level who want to improve their knowledge and practical understanding of getting valuable customer insights in structured and semi-structured environments.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS
After completion of this course you will have the knowledge and skills helping you to better understand your customers, how they use your product and the value they gain from your offering as well as run effective and efficient Beta programs for your new products or services.
- Customer interviews
- Focus groups
- Gaining commitment – what will they commit to
- Verifying results
- Does it agree with your insight?
- Do other experts see any issues?
- Using different questions/methods to verify results
- Types of beta programmes
- Large and small cohorts
- Short vs long
- Protecting intellectual property and trade secrets with NDAs and other mechanisms
- Printed copies of all materials and slides used in the course
- Electronic copies of all templates and worksheets used or demonstrated in the course
- Certificate of completion
- Credit towards the investment in other Multiplier courses
This course is a tailored training solution that will be customised for a specific customer’s needs. Pricing is dependent on the number of participants.
COURSE FACILITATOR – GEOFF BRASH
Geoff is an entrepreneur, investor and business mentor with significant experience in developing, marketing and selling advanced solutions for international markets. He is the founder of GBJ Innovation, working with various organisations, entrepreneurs, and startup companies to help startups succeed in New Zealand. Prior to GBJ Geoff was a co-founder of SLI Systems, a public company with customers worldwide, where he held positions of CFO, VP of Marketing, and VP of Business Intelligence. He is a board member of Canterbury Angel Investors and Trustee for the Ministry of Awesome. Geoff has served as the Programme Director of the Christchurch 2015 Lightning Lab Programme, Chair of the Canterbury Software Cluster, co-organiser of Startup Weekend Christchurch, a University of Canterbury Entre competition mentor. Geoff holds an MBA from Massey University.
Click here to email us or call us on 021-103-0194 for a free no obligation conversation about your needs.